Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Jesus And Father Are One

Jesus And Father Are One
Jesus and Father are One
Before Abraham was "I am"
I and Father are "One"

John 7:28
You both know Me, and know Where “I AM from; and I have not come of Myself,
but He who sent me is true, whom you do not know.

John 7:29
 But I know Him, for I am from Him, and he sent me.”

John 8:14
Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, 
for I know where “I came from” and where I Am going; 
but you do not know where” I come from” and where I am going.

John 8:16
“And yet if I do judge, My judgement is true; for I am not alone, but I am with the Father 
who sent me.

John 8:19
Then they said to him,” where is your Father? Jesus answered, “You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, You would have known My Father also.”

John 8:28
Then Jesus said to them, “when you lift up the Son of Man then You will know that I Am He, And that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.

John 8:29
And He who sent Me is with Me, The Father has not left Me alone
for I always do those things that please Him.”

John 8:42
Jesus said to them,”If God were your father, you would love me, For I proceeded Forth 
and “Came from God,” nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.

John 8:54
Jesus answered “If I honor myself, My honor is nothing. 
It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God.

John 8:55
Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. . And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and Keep His word.

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, “I Am.”

John 14:9
He who has seen Me has seen The Father;

No comments:

Post a Comment